Anita Magdalena

Anita Magdalena

Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Final Curtain

Picture by Anne Stokes


Poem Written By Anita Magdalena....

Final Curtain
---------------


As your final curtain falls
Destiny no more it calls
You lost the battle in your head
You lose you lose the nothing said
 
Enveloped in me's and takes
A selfish greed hard done by fakes
Your precarious stance is a laughable trait
A fool in a world of the desolate
 
Oh how little thee and thy
Do see through the narrow blinkered eye
A crown of carnivals on your head
For the amusement of the likes is led
 
Fools that rush with disregard
Unfettered minds will not be charred
Hold your shovel dig at will
Then swallow down this bitter pill
 
I can walk on any ground
With a clear mind and a heart unbound
I can look you in the eye
I dare you to even let me try
 
  Enveloped in me's and takes
A selfish greed hard done by fakes


16/02/2008

---------------
----------
-----
--

No comments:

Post a Comment