Anita Magdalena

Anita Magdalena

Sunday, 6 March 2011

Dark Desire




Poem Written By Anita Magdalena...
Dark Desire
-----------------

A ripple through the
Dark threads of my Soul
You breathe there
and make me feel whole
Stir the power
within my being
Let it burn through
my veins so freeing

I won't let it
fuck with my brain
I won't let it
send me insane

I control each drip
that I swallow
and sigh with the
pleasure I follow
My sweet desire
stir the threads of my Soul
Breathe there and
make me feel whole

I won't let you
fuck with my brain
I won't let you
send me insane

Stir the power
as I swallow
I sigh with the
burn that I follow
Come to me
my Dark Desire
Encompass my Soul
let the power inspire
Find what you
cannot ever see
Feel what lays
in the depths of me

I won't ever
fuck with your brain
I won't ever
send you insane


06/03/2011 

-----------------
-----------
------
--

14 comments:

  1. nice...i find this very sensual...stir that desire, the fire...and the refrain is funny yet serious...i like this a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brian, it was meant in a sensual way. ;)

    Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite the tension created by the inviting sensual elements and the refrain echoing the prevention of madness. Honest and stirring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Adam. The will of staying in control of ones mind must always outweigh the rest. ;)

    Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of music to accompany your very evocative words. Nicely written

    ReplyDelete
  6. this was quite intense, overflowing with sensuality, nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! This was RED HOT and deliciously DARK at the same time!!
    It's like a bold dare to that deep dark desire sitting within, threatening to engulf you in it...
    Awesome!! Loved it! Very powerful and intense!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just hot enough,
    just dark enough
    to make go read
    more of your stuff

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed this a great deal. Sometimes, it is difficult to maintain sanity in these situations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all so much for your comments.

    Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm late getting over here but i made it!

    love your style, love the rhythm. it could make great song lyrics.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Late doesn't matter ;) thank you, much appreciated.

    Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Mr S, much appreciated.

    Anita.

    ReplyDelete