Anita Magdalena

Anita Magdalena

Friday, 19 November 2010

River Of Blood

Picture by Anne Stokes
Poem Written by Anita Magdalena....

River Of Blood

---------------

Blood lusting temptress
quenches her thirst
Her need for the flow of the red
must come first
Lady of the night
Not of body only soul
Seeks out her craving
That makes her feel whole
Come to me sir
Let me lead you on in
Your body feels warm
Embrace me with sin
Your blood pumps each heartbeat
mine ceased long ago
When the Dark Angel Vampire
Drank all that did flow
Let me caress you
Feel my traveling eyes
Come to my world
I shall show all that lies
My tempting red lips
Will feel soft on your skin
I kiss your moist mouth
Feel my journey begin
I follow the pulse
Pumping hot blood for me
There sink my teeth
As I draw all from thee
As one in the dark
From life now released
I drank your blood flow
Your heartbeat has ceased
Blood lusting temptress
quenches her thirst
Her need for the flow of the red
must come first
Lady of the night
Not of body only soul
Seeks out her craving
That makes her feel whole
13/02/2008
---------------
----------
-----
--





6 comments:

  1. powerful imagery.
    river of blood,
    that is an instant thrill to read,

    ReplyDelete
  2. You brought out that eerie drawing of blood episode most brilliantly. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you kindly Kaykuala, much appreciated and it is my pleasure.

    Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the visits Sumit.

    Anita.

    ReplyDelete