Anita Magdalena

Anita Magdalena

Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Madness

Picture by Anne Stokes
Poem by Anita Magdalena...

Madness

---------------

Staring eyes wide into the night sky
each tear drop stings a salty river
Angry, sad, lonely, unsure
creating madness like a cold harsh shiver

Do not push me to a reason beyond thought
Do not tempt me into places I would once fear
Make me despise you to a wanting hate
You will make your sorry life a lesser here

I can overcome anything I wish
I can breathe an honest sincere morning
Your breath freezes on each contact of air
Like a solid piece of nothing a warning

Do not haunt me I do not exist in your world
A figment of your never was imagination
A dream manifested in your hollow mind
A mind that is lost in deprivation.
copyright@2006

---------------
----------
-----
--



10 comments:

  1. What an exciting abyss you lead us into, Anita! I want to jump right in..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you Alakaline, your comment is much appreciated.

    Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whew....to have no imagination...how barren...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If there was imagination Brian, it was twisted. ;0]

    Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How r u? It is a lovely day, I am pleased to be here and give my gratitude to you for your love at Jingle Poetry. Week 11 is open NOW,
    You are welcome join us for another week of fun, old poems or poems unrelated to our theme are welcome.
    Let me know if you need further assistance.
    you are the best!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ji, I am fine thank you. I have looked for week 11 on your blog but cannot find it.
    Thank you for your kind words too.

    Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely poetry leading you into another world. i look forward to reading more of your work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Kayla, much appreciated.

    Anita.

    ReplyDelete